Services We Provide
We are a full service company providing service to residential and urban environments. The following is a list of many services we provide:
- Shaping and Trimming
- Tree and Stump Removal
- Diagnosis and Evaluation
- Insect and Disease Management
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Mulching and Air Knife Aeration
- Computerized Landscape Design
- Hazardous Tree Assessment and Management
- Tree Cabling and Bracing
- Tree Appraisal Reports & Expert Witness Testimony
Selecting the Right Company
There are a variety of things to consider when selecting an arborist which include:
- 1. Membership in professional organizations such as the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the Tree Care Industry (TCIA) or the American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA) demonstrates a willingness on the part of the arborist to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and information.
- 2. Check in the phone directory yellow pages for those arborists who advertise as ISA Certified Arborists or display the official logo of the ISA Certified Arborist. Also look for Logos for TCIA and ASCA. Certified Arborists are experienced professionals who have passed an extensive examination covering all aspects of tree care. To be absolutely sure, get proof of insurance and references before hiring anyone.
- 3. Good arborists will only perform accepted practices. For example, practices such as topping a tree, removing an excessive amount of live wood, using climbing spikes on trees which are not being removed, and removing or disfiguring living trees without just cause, are unprofessional and the mark of an amateur.